Uncover the truth behind the elusive Century Trains
Century Trains are Locomotives with mysterious origins and extraordinary utility. Legend has it they don't require fuel to operate. Some people say they can even travel through time.
To come into the possession of such a train is surely to your benefit—but forging one is not going to be easy. You're going to need some help from Oil Zone Otto and the Century Mechanic...
What a quaint Oil Zone. Do you come here often?
If you decline to buy the part from Otto, you'll still be able to take advantage of his discount for 10 minutes, when you buy from the Marketplace. After that, you'll have to pay full price.
On their own, each CTP can be fused to one of your existing trains to give the train a permanent stat boost.
To fuse a CTP to your train, follow these steps:
- 1.Open up the Marketplace and click the Parts tab.
- 2.Click on the arrow below Otto to switch to the Mechanic page.
- 3.Make sure you're on the Fuse sub-tab, then select the CTP you'd like to fuse.
- 4.Click the "CHOOSE LOCO" button and select the Locomotive you'd like to upgrade.
- 5.You'll see a preview of the stat boost your Locomotive will receive.
- 6.Click the "FUSE FOR 5 AMP" button to perform the fusion.
A Locomotive can only handle so much upgrading before the anomatter in the CTPs makes it unstable. To prevent your train from succumbing to the anomatic pressure, a Locomotive's stats have predetermined upgrade caps:
Additionally, each fusion will cost 5 AMP.
To get your hands on a Century Train, you're going to have to bring all 18 unique CTPs to the Century Mechanic, who will assemble them for you, for a cost. Click here to see a full index of the CTPs you'll need to collect.
"Hmm... I don't think you're ready for this yet. Come back when you have more CTPs." —The Century Mechanic